Zeroderma Zerobase Emollient Cream
Zerobase Emollient Cream is a moisturising and protective emollient cream formulated to help relieve the symptoms of red, inflamed and dry skin.
- Softens, moisturises and protects
- Helps restore the skin barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out
- May be used as a 2-in-1 leave on moisturiser and soap substitute
- Note: Children under 1 year: Seek Healthcare Professional advice before use.
- Available in: 50g and 500g
How to prime Zerobase Emollient Cream in four simple steps:
- Remove the tamper evident clip
- Place fingertip over the nozzle
- Fully depress the pump several times to expel any air
- Check cream is being dispensed. If not, repeat steps 2-4
Ingredients: purified water, liquid paraffin 11% w/w, white soft paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, chlorocresol, phosphoric acid.