The Curl & Straight Confidence Hairdryer offers power and style with a 2200W DC motor for powerful, fast drying. This hairdryer allows you to be in complete control of your blow dry.
Featuring a unique nozzle shaped to fit the body of the 45mm barrel brush to create those just left the hairdresser bouncy blow dry curls. Fancy going straight? Swap the curling nozzle for the slim tapered nozzle that directs heat where you need it – perfect for sleek, straight styles. A cool shot to finish sets your selected style for longer.
Choose between 3 heat and 2 speed settings to suit your hair type and style. Whatever your style, the lightweight Curl & Straight Confidence Hairdryer has the power and performance to help you achieve the look you want, fast.
Unique Curling Nozzle
Featuring the unqiue curling nozzle and 45mm barrel brush to help you effortlessly create a bouncy blowdry look. The specially designed shape means the nozzle fits perfectly onto the brush, so it requires less technique to get that look you desire.
Enjoy ionic conditioning with 90% more ions* for a frizz free shine, to easily create a smooth and shiny look.
Seeking a better styling experience? Remington’s Curl & Straight Confidence hairdryer operates at a lower noise* level, keeping you calmer whilst getting ready for any occasion.
Unique curling nozzle
• Ionic conditioning – 90% more ions* for frizz free shine
• Low noise* for a better styling experience
• 2200W / 90km/h Air Speed – powerful airflow for fast drying
• Ion LED Indicator
• Ceramic grille for even heat distribution
• Extra wide, slim smoothing nozzle
• Variable heat slide controls – 3 heat / 2 speeds
• Turbo boost for powerful, fast drying
• 45mm Barrel brush
• Cool shot to set your style
• Hang up loop
• Removable easy clean rear grille
• 3+1 year guarantee**
*Vs a standard Remington hairdryer
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*.
- If the supply cord of this unit becomes damaged, discontinue use immediately and return the appliance to your nearest authorised
- Remington® service dealer for repair or replacement in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage stated on the unit before plugging the appliance into the mains socket.
- Keep direct airflow away from eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- During use, always ensure the inlet and outlet grilles are not blocked in any way as this will cause the unit to automatically stop. If this should occur, switch off and allow the unit to cool.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
- Do not place the appliance on any soft furnishings.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not set the appliance down while still on.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Check the cord regularly for any sign damage.
- Always ensure that the rear grille/filter is clear of any hair, fluff or other debris before
- use. A blocked grille/filter can cause the appliance to overheat.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.
* Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- Two interchangeable nozzles give you styling options – includes our unique curling nozzle with 45mm barrel brush and slim smoothing nozzle
- Ionic conditioning generates 90% more* ions for frizz free shine
- Salon worthy 2200W power and Turbo Boost
- Adjustable 3 heat/2 speed settings plus Cool shot
- Lighweight, comfortable to hold
In the box:
- Curling Nozzle
- Smoothing Nozzle
- Barrel brush
There are no reviews yet.