- Daily Repair* Toothpaste
- 9 Out of 10 Dentists’ Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth*
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Proven Relief and Protection from Sensitivity Pain*
- Daily Protection for Sensitive Teeth*
- Contains Fluoride for Cavity Protection
- Helps Keep Breath Minty Fresh
- Helps Whiten Enamel
- Repairing Layer Protects Against Sensitivity
Sensodyne® Repair and Protect toothpaste helps repair* the sensitive areas of your teeth.
Why use Sensodyne® Repair and Protect?
Now there is a Sensodyne® toothpaste that can help repair* sensitive areas of your teeth. The active ingredient in Sensodyne® Repair & Protect acts to build a repairing layer over the vulnerable sensitive areas of your teeth, helping to protect you from pain. It is also specially formulated to help whiten enamel and prevent staining. With regular use, Sensodyne® Repair & Protect provides proven relief from sensitivity*.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
*with twice daily brushing.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity|
|Glycerin, peg-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin.|
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by our dentist.
- This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Always follow the label.