NUK First Choice+ 150ml Temperature Control Bottle with Latex Teat
Knowing exactly when baby’s feed is at the right temperature can be a challenge. NUK First Choice+ baby bottles now have a built-in Temperature Control indicator located on the bottle’s graduation marks that changes colour from blue to white when the bottle’s contents are too hot (above the optimal feeding temperature of 37 degrees), so you can be sure your baby’s milk is always at a comfortable drinking temperature. This bottle is the ideal choice for combined feeding* as the NUK orthodontic teat simulates the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding which gives baby a natural and familiar drinking sensation. The innovative teat also minimises colics** thanks to the NUK Anti-Colic Air System that ensures a natural flow to help your baby drink without swallowing air.
*Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to http://nuk.com/research
**Independent market research among 205 mothers, Germany 2018. (99% of the mothers confirmed that the NUK First Choice+ Control bottle does not cause colic).
- Built-in Temperature Control indicator shows when milk is too hot
- NUK Orthodontic Teat Shape with distinct soft zone is modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds leaving baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements
- NUK Anti-Colic Air System minimises infant colic caused by the harmful swallowing of air**
- Suitable for combination feeding* – the extra wide lip support simulates breast feeding as closely as possible
- BPA-free and durable bottle
- Includes Size 1 (0-6m) Latex Teat with Medium Feed Hole. Latex is softer and more flexible than silicone which can make it easier for some babies to adapt to, it is also more bite resistant
- Wide bottle neck allows for easy filling and cleaning
How to use:
Boil (sterilise) bottles, teats and accessories for 5 minutes before first use and clean and sterilise thoroughly before each subsequent use. When boiling, always check that there is sufficient liquid in the pan to avoid damaging teats and bottles. Dishwasher sterilisation is not recommended as dishwasher detergents can cause material damage. Always dismantle the bottle for boiling or steam-sterilising (temperature above 80°C) into its component parts and leave it open, otherwise deformation may result. When using any steriliser or sterilising solution be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Always check food temperature before feeding. For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear. To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser.
There are no reviews yet.