When you apply a moisturiser, how long does it take before your skin stops feeling hydrated? Garnier takes care of you with Intensive 7 Days Aloe Vera, a Hydrating Body Lotion for normal skin. Immediately skin feels softer and fresher with long-lasting hydration felt for up to 7 days.
* Enriched with aloe vera, known for its highly hydrating properties, and a fragment of probiotic inspired by actives found in yoghurts. This super hydrating body moisturiser helps to reinforce skin’s natural protective barrier, creating an anti-evaporation effect to help maintain hydration levels in skin. Garnier’s aloe vera body lotion is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky.
Proven effectiveness: Applied to the body, skin feels hydrated for up to 7 days after last application. Immediately skin feels softer and fresher. Skin’s dryness and roughness is reduced, whilst skin’s suppleness is improved.
*After twice-daily application for 4 weeks. Consumer test on 80 subjects, 5 weeks.
- Garnier Intensive 7 Days Aloe Vera Body Lotion hydrates skin leaving it feeling immediately softer and fresher.
- Developed by Garnier for normal skin, this refreshing body lotion offers long-lasting hydration that is felt for up to 7 days after last application.
- Formulated in a light lotion texture that is fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky.
- This Intensive 7 Days formula is enriched with aloe vera, known for its highly hydrating properties.
- Garnier Aloe Vera Body Lotion is dermatologically tested
How to use
Apply genorously all over the body daily.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Salicylate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citral, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Linalool, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance
There are no reviews yet.