The has been extracted through the steam distillation of the flowering tops of the herb. Native to the Mediterranean, the main countries which produce this fresh oil are Tunisia, Spain and France. The plant belongs to the mint family which includes other herbs such as basil, sage, lavender and myrtle. Well known for its culinary use, this evergreen shrub produces a woody, refreshing herbaceous oil when steam distilled.
Rosemary oil is also extensively used in household products, for example room fresheners, diffusers, and scented candles in order to remove bad odours. It is also used in cosmetics, scented bath products, and perfumes. It is used extensively in soaps, detergents, cosmetics, household sprays and as a masking agent.
- 100% PURE Steam distilled Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis).
- AROMATHERAPY An uplifting, rich and warm aroma that will leave you feeling invigorated and revitalised.
- SKINCARE Do Not Use Undiluted on skin. Used in the creation of different household and skincare products.
- BLENDS WELL WITH Basil, Cedarwood, Geranium Rose, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lime, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, Tangerine and Tea Tree.
- Not tested on animals vegan friendly.